3753 Regent Dr
Detroit, MI 48205
About the property:
- Brick Bungalow TENANTED Property
- 3 bed 1 bath
- Seller's Asking Price : $38,000 USD
- (MLS Listed property)
- Rented : $779 pm
- This property features 4,791 sq ft lot and 1,090 sq ft of living space.
- Property is located in Mohican Regent neighborhood near Fisher Magenet Upper/Lower Academy, Heilmann Recreation Center and host of stores and restaurants.
- Sold at $182,000 on October 1996.
- Superb street appeal
- Nice and very well cared neighborhood
- Zip - 48205
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Built in 1950 but very well-maintained
- Finished basement and has fireplace
- 2 attached garage spaces
- Foundation Materials: Block
- Plenty of Upside potential as this property market climbs to pre-GFC levels
- Roof is made of asphalt
- Heating is baseboard
- Appliances are included
Buyer will receive a Clear Title - Warranty Deed backed by Title Insurance.
Property will be Professionally managed by a leading Property management company.