18961 Hartwell St
Detroit, MI 48235
About the property:
- 2-Story Colonial Brick TENANTED Property
- 3 bed 1.1 bath
- Seller's Asking Price : $59,900 USD
- (MLS Listed property)
- Rent : $868 pm
- This property features 4,356 sq ft lot and 1,280 sq ft of living space.
- A 2-story colonial home located near Northwest Activities Center, David Ellis Academy, home depot and a host of stores and restaurants that's just minutes way from John C Lodge Freeway.
- Sold at $100,000 on July 2005.
- Superb street appeal
- Nice and very well cared neighborhood
- Zip - 48235
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Built in 1940 but very well-maintained
- Living room has a fireplace
- 1 garage space
- Foundation Materials: Block
- Plenty of Upside potential as this property market climbs to pre-GFC levels
- Roof is made of asphalt
- Heating is forced air
- Unfinished basement
Buyer will receive a Clear Title - Warranty Deed backed by Title Insurance.
Property will be Professionally managed by a leading Property management company.